The Maggie Rogers/CEJA Qualifier has been cancelled. It is very unfortunate as this is only the 2nd time the tournament has been cancelled in 22 years. By the time the lightning clears the area and the maintenance staff has time to prepare the golf course, the delay will be more than a few hours and that is if the golf course is even playable at that time. With weather forecasted later in the day, we feel that the likelihood of us completing the event is not high enough to warrant a three hour delay or more.
For those of you that were using the Maggie Rogers as a Qualifier for the Chick Evans Junior Amateur Championship, another email will be coming later today with some options of transferring into another qualifier.
We apologize for the inconvenience and will be in touch again very soon.